If you are Selling or Buying a Home CALL LINDA HINDLEY at (323) 610-6070
Blog Posts By Category
Subscribe: Get One Update a Day w/ new Posts
Recent Blog Posts
- The Craft & Folk Art Museum Presents Dinner with Exhibiting Artist Sonya Clark
- The Los Angeles New “Under Construction Map” is Fascinating! (Click on to Enlarge)
- Elle Decor Reports in ‘L.A’s Next Wave’ that LA’s Hip New Neighborhood for ART & DESIGN is Just Around the Corner from Hancock Park
- The Ebell Offers a Class in Pickling on Friday June 21 at 7 PM
- Petty Cash Taqueria Opens in old Playa Space on Beverly Blvd.
Category Archives: Things To Do
Saturday, June 22 | 7:00–10:00pm
CCC Members will receive a complimentary members-only gift at the door.
*Judith Bright – Handmade jewelry shop 177 S. La Brea Ave.
- Cohosted by fashion blogger Laura Lily
- Instagram raffle & photobooth
- Gift Bag with purchase
- Complimentary nail art and hair styling by DNA Studios
* Kelly Cole USA – vintage apparel & accessories 175 S. La Brea Ave.
- Exclusive discounts during event hours
- Refreshments & Music
7360 Beverly Blvd.; 323-933-5300
The concept, which comes from restaurateur Bill Chait (Bestia, Sotto, Etc.) finds Walter Manzke outfitting the menus with dressed-up ceviches, salads, quesadillas, and tacos using gourmet ingredients, with room for recipes like the chef’s nachos on a bed of soft egg topped with crispy twists of pig ear.
Full Bar. No Reservations
Jack Rutberg Fine Arts is proud to represent the estate of Francisco Zúñiga.
Sculpture, Paintings & Works on Paper June 1 – July 31, 2013
Opening Reception: June 1, 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. Inclduing the attendance of the Consul General of Costa Rica, Sylvia Ugalde and Alejandro Pelayo Rangel, Cultural Attaché at the Consulate General of Mexico in Los Angeles, along with Ariel Zúñiga, son and biographer of the artist.
Jack Rutberg Fine Arts 357 North La Brea Avenue
The GRAMMY Museum, in cooperation with Ringo Starr, will debut a major new exhibition, Ringo: Peace & Love opening on June 12, 2013. This one-of-a-kind, limited-run exhibit will offer visitors an unprecedented in-depth look at all aspects of Starr’s musical and creative life – as a musician, artist, actor, and as the man the world knows and loves simply as ‘Ringo.’ It will also aim to propel Starr’s universal message of peace and love.
Ringo: Peace & Love is both the first major exhibit ever dedicated to a drummer and the first to explore the extraordinary career of the 7-time GRAMMY Award® winner. The scope of exhibit spans Ringo’s early life growing up in Liverpool, from Raving Texans turned Rory Storm, from The Beatles, to becoming a solo artist and then to the All Starrs with whom he is on tour now – this unique collection brings together diverse artifacts, rare and never before seen photographs, documents, personal letters and footage. (more…)