If you are Selling or Buying a Home CALL LINDA HINDLEY at (323) 610-6070
Want More Information on Hancock Park …Subscribe Here
Blog Posts By Category
Recent Blog Posts
- LA’s 15 Hottest New Restaurants from Zagat…what Beautiful Residential Neighborhood is Closest to ALL?
- LA Based artist J Scott Hess at The Barnsdall Friday March 7 at 7PM for a free Talk & Walk Through of his Exhibition
- Sonos on La Brea Presents Workshop with Audiojack for a Unique Listening Experience
- A+D Architecture and Design Museum LA Presents by VS – The Neutra Collection now through March 26
- The Ebell of Los Angeles Monday Luncheon on March 11 includes an Important Talk for Women on Heart Disease
- 4th Annual Women’s Day at The Petersen Automotive Museum on Saturday, March 8
Category Archives: Other Posts..Gossip, News, Fun
Bargains & Deals & Specials for all!
Diptyque, the fabulous French personal & home fragrance firm, opened its 1st Los Angeles boutique on Larchmont Boulevard several weeks ago. It is the 2nd store in Southern California. The other one is in South Coast Plaza “Looking at the … Continue reading
As part of the ever-increasing dominance of Hollywood as the top location for art galleries..particularly on or near “Hancock Park friendly” Highland Avenue…the art gallery Various Small Fires is moving from Abbot Kinney in Venice to N Highland Avenue. Stay … Continue reading
And you can combine the 20% off with these other discounts: Crane and William Arthur: 10% off through November 3 Caspari: 10% off through September 30 Smock: $50 off through December 10 Kramer Drive: free return addresses through November 28, … Continue reading
Wilshire La Brea, San Francisco developer BRE’s massive, $105 million 480 unit mixed use complex at the southeast corner of Wilshire and La Brea is in the midst of taking off its construction wrapping. I don’t know…the drawing looked interesting, … Continue reading
From “Curb LA” Comes a Greater LA Freeway Map…very reminiscent of London’s Tube Map. Click on Map to Enlarge.
Boston-based designer Peter Dunn decided to try his hand at creating a new map of LA’s highway system and the results are pretty great, and more than a little reminiscent of London’s iconic tube maps. Dunn explains that “my challenge … Continue reading