If you are Selling or Buying a Home CALL LINDA HINDLEY at (323) 610-6070
Blog Posts By Category
Subscribe: Get One Update a Day w/ new Posts
Recent Blog Posts
- The Craft & Folk Art Museum Presents Dinner with Exhibiting Artist Sonya Clark
- The Los Angeles New “Under Construction Map” is Fascinating! (Click on to Enlarge)
- Elle Decor Reports in ‘L.A’s Next Wave’ that LA’s Hip New Neighborhood for ART & DESIGN is Just Around the Corner from Hancock Park
- The Ebell Offers a Class in Pickling on Friday June 21 at 7 PM
- Petty Cash Taqueria Opens in old Playa Space on Beverly Blvd.
Author Archives: Linda
An Evening with the Artists: Sonya Clark
Contemporary Craft Council
Saturday, June 22 | 7:00–10:00pm
Join the Craft & Folk Art Museum’s Contemporary Craft Council to celebrate with exhibiting artist Sonya Clark. Meet the artist, take a private tour of Sonya Clark: Material Reflex and dine in the museum’s candlelit courtyard. Tickets are available at $45 per [...]
Elle Decor Reports in ‘L.A’s Next Wave’ that LA’s Hip New Neighborhood for ART & DESIGN is Just Around the Corner from Hancock Park
According to Elle Decor’s May Issue …The area around the intersection of Highland Avenue & Santa Monica Blvd is fast evolving into an epicenter for art & design.
A few new residents include:
C Project from Joel Chen at 830 N Highland Avenue
Regen Projects at 6750 Santa Monica Blvd currently exhibiting Gary Simmons through June 22.
*Judith Bright – Handmade jewelry shop 177 S. La Brea Ave.
- Cohosted by fashion blogger Laura Lily
- Instagram raffle & photobooth
- Gift Bag with purchase
- Complimentary nail art and hair styling by DNA Studios
* Garret Leight California Optical - Eyewear boutique 163 S. La Brea
- Exclusive sale – 20% Off on all frames and lenses
- DJ [...]
Petty Cash Taqueria
7360 Beverly Blvd.; 323-933-5300
Hours: Tue-Wed, Sun 6 pm – 11 pm, Thu-Sat 6 pm – 12 am
The concept, which comes from restaurateur Bill Chait (Bestia, Sotto, Etc.) finds Walter Manzke outfitting the menus with dressed-up ceviches, salads, quesadillas, and tacos using gourmet ingredients, with room for recipes like the chef’s nachos on a [...]
FRANCISCO ZÚÑIGA: A CENTENNIAL TRIBUTE
Jack Rutberg Fine Arts is proud to represent the estate of Francisco Zúñiga.
Sculpture, Paintings & Works on Paper June 1 – July 31, 2013
Opening Reception: June 1, 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. Inclduing the attendance of the Consul General of Costa Rica, Sylvia Ugalde and Alejandro Pelayo Rangel, Cultural Attaché at the [...]