If you are Selling or Buying a Home CALL LINDA HINDLEY at (323) 610-6070
Blog Posts By Category
Subscribe: Get One Update a Day w/ new Posts
Recent Blog Posts
- Craft and Folk Art Museum Offers Summer Camp for Ages 5-12
- Tobey C. Moss Gallery on Beverly Blvd Presents ‘The Photographic Eye’ Reception: Saturday, May 25 4-7 pm
- The Ebell Offers A Photo Organization Workshop & Photo Book Workshop
- Craft and Folk Art Museum (CAFAM) Offers ‘This Is Not A Silent Movie: Four Contemporary Alaska Native Artists’ May 26 – September 8, 2013
- Barnsdall Friday Wine Tastings are starting May 24th!
- Chevalier’s Books Presents April Peveteaux at a Book Signing Sunday May 19, 12-2 PM
Category Archives: Things To Do
Hester Street Market has a Preview Market at 1520 N. Cahuenga Saturday August 11 from 11-6 PM (Next actual Hester Street Market – LA is August 18)
|August 11, 2012|
City Race in Chinatown on August 11: In City Race, teams of 2 to 4 players must utilize all their skills to solve a challenging series of clues leading them on a 3-hour hunt through one of L.A.’s many diverse neighborhoods
City Race Urban Adventure Hunts require brainpower: you’ll crack codes, solve challenging puzzles, uncover little-known facts and more… all while racing against other teams to be first to the finish with the most correct answers.
In the Chinatown Event you will be searching for traditional temples… hidden courtyards… and the mysterious Mr. Lee!
Saturday, August 11 at 2 pm
$35 per person (more…)