If you are Selling or Buying a Home CALL LINDA HINDLEY at (323) 610-6070
Blog Posts By Category
Subscribe: Get One Update a Day w/ new Posts
Recent Blog Posts
- The Craft & Folk Art Museum Presents Dinner with Exhibiting Artist Sonya Clark
- The Los Angeles New “Under Construction Map” is Fascinating! (Click on to Enlarge)
- Elle Decor Reports in ‘L.A’s Next Wave’ that LA’s Hip New Neighborhood for ART & DESIGN is Just Around the Corner from Hancock Park
- The Ebell Offers a Class in Pickling on Friday June 21 at 7 PM
- Petty Cash Taqueria Opens in old Playa Space on Beverly Blvd.
Category Archives: Things To Do
LACMA Presents ‘Puss in Boots’ in the Outdoor Amphitheater in the Park Behind the Museum on Friday, August 10, 2012 at 8 pm
|August 10, 2012|
Location: the amphitheater located in the park behind LACMA, accessible from Sixth Street and the museum campus. The amphitheater has limited stadium-style seating. Bring blankets and low chairs to sit on the lawn. There is no reserved seating. Bing your own dinner and popcorn, purchase something from Plaza Cafe (open until 7 pm) or grab a coffee and sweet treat from LACMA’s newest food spot: C+M (open until 8 p.m. on outdoor film nights).
Parking: in the Pritzker Parking Garage, on Sixth Street just east of Fairfax Avenue, is most convenient. The charge is $10; vehicles entering after 7 pm park for free. There is also neighborhood parking (check the signs) and pay-to-park lots at the George C. Page Museum and Petersen Museum. Please note that the Page Museum parking lot closes at 10 pm.
Time: They recommend arriving around 7 pm; the film will start at sundown between 8 and 8:30 pm.