If you are Selling or Buying a Home CALL LINDA HINDLEY at (323) 610-6070
Blog Posts By Category
Subscribe: Get One Update a Day w/ new Posts
Recent Blog Posts
- Craft and Folk Art Museum Offers Summer Camp for Ages 5-12
- Tobey C. Moss Gallery on Beverly Blvd Presents ‘The Photographic Eye’ Reception: Saturday, May 25 4-7 pm
- The Ebell Offers A Photo Organization Workshop & Photo Book Workshop
- Craft and Folk Art Museum (CAFAM) Offers ‘This Is Not A Silent Movie: Four Contemporary Alaska Native Artists’ May 26 – September 8, 2013
- Barnsdall Friday Wine Tastings are starting May 24th!
- Chevalier’s Books Presents April Peveteaux at a Book Signing Sunday May 19, 12-2 PM
Category Archives: Things To Do
|June 16, 2012|
Langer’s Delicatessen, a mainstay in Los Angeles for the past 65 years, is celebrating its anniversary by offering free #19 pastrami sandwiches for everyone. (Two rules: No to-go orders, and only one sandwich per customer.) The deli will be opened late, and visitors who are arriving by the Metro can show their ticket stubs and enter in an hourly drawing to win a $100 gift certificate for Langer’s.
Address: 704 South Alvarado Street Los Angeles, CA 90057
June 16 and 17, 8 am until late