If you are Selling or Buying a Home CALL LINDA HINDLEY at (323) 610-6070
Blog Posts By Category
Subscribe: Get One Update a Day w/ new Posts
Recent Blog Posts
- The Craft & Folk Art Museum Presents Dinner with Exhibiting Artist Sonya Clark
- The Los Angeles New “Under Construction Map” is Fascinating! (Click on to Enlarge)
- Elle Decor Reports in ‘L.A’s Next Wave’ that LA’s Hip New Neighborhood for ART & DESIGN is Just Around the Corner from Hancock Park
- The Ebell Offers a Class in Pickling on Friday June 21 at 7 PM
- Petty Cash Taqueria Opens in old Playa Space on Beverly Blvd.
Category Archives: Things To Do
|April 25, 2012|
The USC School of Cinematic Arts, John C. Hench Division of Animation & Digital Arts host their annual student screening!
Presenting new animations reflecting the diversity, innovation, and experimentation of students in our BA and MFA programs. Featuring a wide range of character and experimental animation and digital works merging traditional media and new technologies.
Adobe First Frame at First Look Festival 2012
Wednesday, April 25th, 7:30pm
Catered reception follows screening.
For additional information and reservations: http://cinema.usc.edu/events/reservation.cfm?id=12637
DGA Theatre Complex
7920 Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90046
1 block west of Fairfax Avenue on Sunset Boulevard (southwest corner of Sunset and Hayworth.) There is ample, secure underground parking.