If you are Selling or Buying a Home CALL LINDA HINDLEY at (323) 610-6070
Blog Posts By Category
Subscribe: Get One Update a Day w/ new Posts
Recent Blog Posts
- Craft and Folk Art Museum Offers Summer Camp for Ages 5-12
- Tobey C. Moss Gallery on Beverly Blvd Presents ‘The Photographic Eye’ Reception: Saturday, May 25 4-7 pm
- The Ebell Offers A Photo Organization Workshop & Photo Book Workshop
- Craft and Folk Art Museum (CAFAM) Offers ‘This Is Not A Silent Movie: Four Contemporary Alaska Native Artists’ May 26 – September 8, 2013
- Barnsdall Friday Wine Tastings are starting May 24th!
- Chevalier’s Books Presents April Peveteaux at a Book Signing Sunday May 19, 12-2 PM
Category Archives: Things To Do
‘Brunch’ Mangiare in Famiglia at Mozza’s Scuola di Pizza on Sunday April 22 and April 29 at 12:30 pm
|April 22, 2012|
BRUNCH in the MOZZA SCUOLA
April 22 and 29 at 12:30 pm (only one seating will be available these days with more seatings to follow in the weeks to come)
Mozza Scuola 6610 Melrose Avenue
with brandy butter
Poached White Asparagus
with sauce Hollandaise & celery leaf
Roasted Pork Shoulder alla Toscana
poached egg, fagioli alla Castelluciano & cavolo nero
Market Lettuces Vinaigrette
with carboncino (sheep, goat & cow’s milk from Piedmont)
This is a family-style brunch so there are only substitutions for allergies. Please make them aware of any allergies when booking.
PRICE: $35.00 (beverages, gratuity & sales tax not included)
BEVERAGES: A selection of wine & beer will be available for purchase. Their corkage fee is $30 per bottle and they have a 2 bottle maximum per party of 4.
|April 22, 2012|
April 22, 12 – 6 pm
This wonderful afternoon includes:
12-4 pm Self-guided tour of six private gardens
4-6 pm Light supper & silent auction at Getty House, the official residence of the Mayor of Los Angeles
Proceeds from this year’s tour will go toward greening, vegetable gardens, fruit trees and a fountain at Los Angeles Fire Stations #52 and #61, and also the greening the median at 6th Street and Norton at the eastern entrance to Windsor Square.
Photos are from last year at Getty House.
Tickets for the event including the light supper are $65.00 if purchased by mail. They can also be purchased online for $70.00.
All tickets will be held for pick-up at the tour at check-in at:
Getty House, 605 South Irving Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90005
For more detailed information, click here and visit