If you are Selling or Buying a Home CALL LINDA HINDLEY at (323) 610-6070
Subscribe: Get One Update a Day w/ new Posts
Blog Posts By Category
Recent Blog Posts
- Chevalier’s Books Hosts Windsor Square’s Own Patricia Foster Rye signing “Tales of Larchmont” on Sunday December 15, 12-2PM
- Craft Night at CAFAM on Thursday December 5 from 7-9PM
- Bar Verde is Open at Nordstrom’s in The Grove
- LACMA Presents International Children’s Film Festival on December 14 & 15. Tickets are Free
- Calder and Abstraction: From Avant-Garde to Iconic Now Open at LACMA
- The Ebell’s Supper With Santa is Friday December 6 for 5-7 PM. Reserve by Friday Nov. 29
Category Archives: Things To Do
Anthropologie at The Grove Offers “Earth Day Our Way” with Oceanic Arts & Crafts for Kids on Thursday April 19 at 11 am.
[ April 19, 2012; 11:00 am; ]
When I was at Anthropologie this morning I picked up a beautiful invitation:
Earth Day Our Way from Anthropologie The Grove
“Bring your little one in to enjoy Oceanic Arts and Crafts.” recommended for ages 5-10.
Thursday April 19 at 11am.
Call the store to RSVP at 323 934-8433. Of course they hope while your children are having fun [...]
[ April 19, 2012; 7:30 pm; ] Writer’s Bloc Presents:
Jenny Lawson : The Bloggess
If you are not yet acquainted with Jenny Lawson, The Bloggess (thebloggess.com), check her out immediately, and then sign up to see her at Writers Bloc.
Thursday April 19 at 7:30 pm
Writers Guild Theater, 135 South Doheny Drive, Beverly Hills
Her blog has become a destination vacation from the dreary [...]