If you are Selling or Buying a Home CALL LINDA HINDLEY at (323) 610-6070
Subscribe: Get One Update a Day w/ new Posts
Blog Posts By Category
Recent Blog Posts
- Craft Night at CAFAM on Thursday December 5 from 7-9PM
- Bar Verde is Open at Nordstrom’s in The Grove
- LACMA Presents International Children’s Film Festival on December 14 & 15. Tickets are Free
- Calder and Abstraction: From Avant-Garde to Iconic Now Open at LACMA
- The Ebell’s Supper With Santa is Friday December 6 for 5-7 PM. Reserve by Friday Nov. 29
- Parfumerie Opens on November 26 at The Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts (The Wallis)
Category Archives: Things To Do
Chevalier’s hosts Douglas Woods signing copies of his latest book “The California Casa” Sunday April 15, 12-2 pm
[ April 15, 2012; 12:00 pm; ] Douglas Woods will be signing copies of his latest book The California Casa
Sunday April 15th from 12 – 2 pm.
126 N. Larchmont Blvd.
Doug Woods says his newest book, “The California Casa,” is the largest survey of Spanish Colonial Revival homes ever published.
The Windsor Village author’s book contains text and photographs of 35 houses from [...]