If you are Selling or Buying a Home CALL LINDA HINDLEY at (323) 610-6070
Subscribe: Get One Update a Day w/ new Posts
Blog Posts By Category
Recent Blog Posts
- M + B Gallery has an Opening Reception for Matthew Brandt: Saturday, December 14 from 6 to 8 pm
- Chevalier’s Books Hosts Windsor Square’s Own Patricia Foster Rye signing “Tales of Larchmont” on Sunday December 15, 12-2PM
- Craft Night at CAFAM on Thursday December 5 from 7-9PM
- Bar Verde is Open at Nordstrom’s in The Grove
- LACMA Presents International Children’s Film Festival on December 14 & 15. Tickets are Free
- Calder and Abstraction: From Avant-Garde to Iconic Now Open at LACMA
Category Archives: Things To Do
[ April 14, 2012; 10:00 am; ] SPRING COOKING CLASS at Eva Restaurant
Spring is here and with Spring comes Peas, Fava Beans, Spring Garlic and more. Join them to learn some great new Spring Dishes.
Saturday April 14, 10am – 1 pm
FOOD AND WINE!
Eva restaurant 7458 Beverly Blvd
$95 Call 323.634.0700 to secure your spot.
[ April 14, 2012; 6:00 pm; ] Taylor De Cordoba Gallery presents Warp and Weft, a series of abstract paintings by Los Angeles-based artist Hadley Holliday.
Opening reception for the artist:
Saturday, April 14 from 6 – 8PM.
Taylor De Cordoba is located at 2660 S La Cienega Blvd
For Hollidayʼs first exhibition at Taylor De Cordoba, the artist debuts a new series of acrylic [...]