If you are Selling or Buying a Home CALL LINDA HINDLEY at (323) 610-6070
Blog Posts By Category
Subscribe: Get One Update a Day w/ new Posts
Recent Blog Posts
- The Craft & Folk Art Museum Presents Dinner with Exhibiting Artist Sonya Clark
- The Los Angeles New “Under Construction Map” is Fascinating! (Click on to Enlarge)
- Elle Decor Reports in ‘L.A’s Next Wave’ that LA’s Hip New Neighborhood for ART & DESIGN is Just Around the Corner from Hancock Park
- The Ebell Offers a Class in Pickling on Friday June 21 at 7 PM
- Petty Cash Taqueria Opens in old Playa Space on Beverly Blvd.
Category Archives: Things To Do
|April 12, 2012|
Bing Theater. In person: John Cusack
Screening for Film Independent, LACMA Film Club, and New York Times Film Club members only. Tickets are free; limit two tickets per membership.
New York Times Film Club members must RSVP to www.nytfilmclub.com for all members-only free screenings
LACMA Film Club, and Film Independent members call 323 857-6010.