If you are Selling or Buying a Home CALL LINDA HINDLEY at (323) 610-6070
Blog Posts By Category
Subscribe: Get One Update a Day w/ new Posts
Recent Blog Posts
- The Craft & Folk Art Museum Presents Dinner with Exhibiting Artist Sonya Clark
- The Los Angeles New “Under Construction Map” is Fascinating! (Click on to Enlarge)
- Elle Decor Reports in ‘L.A’s Next Wave’ that LA’s Hip New Neighborhood for ART & DESIGN is Just Around the Corner from Hancock Park
- The Ebell Offers a Class in Pickling on Friday June 21 at 7 PM
- Petty Cash Taqueria Opens in old Playa Space on Beverly Blvd.
Category Archives: Things To Do
“Design Loves Art” Public Receptions at PDC on Tuesday March 20, 5-8:30 pm + 343 Dresses Live Perfomance at 6 pm
|March 20, 2012|
Tuesday, March 20, 5-8:30 pm
Design Loves Art, hosted by the Pacific Design Center as party of West Week, is an emerging arts program inviting galleries, local artists, curators and filmmakers who, “reflect particularly on design as an extension of artistic practice, spanning a variety of disciplines and mediums” to utilize currently unused space in the Blue Building of the PDC.
Exhibits are at the following spaces: Annie Wharton B275, Another Year in LA B267, The Prospectus B266, Den Contemporary B261, 5790 Projects, B208, Gemini G.E.L. B273, Here is Elsewhere B231, Magi Flying Carpets B256, NY Film Academy B226, Post Modern Production B22, See Lind Gallery B274, Mary Younakof B233, Young Projects B230
Pacific Design Center, 8687 Melrose, West Hollywood, CA