If you are Selling or Buying a Home CALL LINDA HINDLEY at (323) 610-6070
Blog Posts By Category
Subscribe: Get One Update a Day w/ new Posts
Recent Blog Posts
- The Craft & Folk Art Museum Presents Dinner with Exhibiting Artist Sonya Clark
- The Los Angeles New “Under Construction Map” is Fascinating! (Click on to Enlarge)
- Elle Decor Reports in ‘L.A’s Next Wave’ that LA’s Hip New Neighborhood for ART & DESIGN is Just Around the Corner from Hancock Park
- The Ebell Offers a Class in Pickling on Friday June 21 at 7 PM
- Petty Cash Taqueria Opens in old Playa Space on Beverly Blvd.
Category Archives: Things To Do
Kyle Richards of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills at Barnes & Noble at The Grove Thursday January 19 at 7 pm
|January 19, 2012|
Direct from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Kyle Richards joins us to sign Life Is Not a Reality Show, in which she reveals how to achieve the perfect balance of celebrity and normalcy. Learn how to blend glitz and know-how in your own life.
Thursday January 19, 2012 7:00 PM
The Grove at Farmers Market
189 Grove Drive Suite K 30, Los Angeles, CA 90036, 323-525-0270
Note: This is a wristbanded event.
LACMA Book Reading & Signing of “Me, Frida” by Children’s Author Amy Novesky on Sunday, January 29, 2012 at 2 pm
|January 19, 2012|
Like a tiny bird in a big city, Frida Kahlo felt lost and lonely when she arrived in San Francisco with her husband, the famous artist Diego Rivera. It is the first time she left her home in Mexico. Frida aspires to be a painter too. As Frida begins to explore San Francisco on her own, she discovers the beauty, diversity, and exuberance of America, as well as the inspiration she needs to become one of the most celebrated artists of all time.
The reading will be followed by a book signing.
Ahmanson Building, Level 1, no reservations