If you are Selling or Buying a Home CALL LINDA HINDLEY at (323) 610-6070
Want More Information on Hancock Park …Subscribe Here
Blog Posts By Category
Recent Blog Posts
- LA’s 15 Hottest New Restaurants from Zagat…what Beautiful Residential Neighborhood is Closest to ALL?
- LA Based artist J Scott Hess at The Barnsdall Friday March 7 at 7PM for a free Talk & Walk Through of his Exhibition
- Sonos on La Brea Presents Workshop with Audiojack for a Unique Listening Experience
- A+D Architecture and Design Museum LA Presents by VS – The Neutra Collection now through March 26
- The Ebell of Los Angeles Monday Luncheon on March 11 includes an Important Talk for Women on Heart Disease
- 4th Annual Women’s Day at The Petersen Automotive Museum on Saturday, March 8
Category Archives: Things To Do
Following the success of Planet Earth Live, the world premiere of Frozen Planet in Concert comes to the Bowl’s big screen in the latest co-production of the BBC and Discovery Channel. The ultimate portrait of Earth’s last great wilderness, the … Continue reading
DANCE DOWNTOWN: Learn different dance styles and join in on Downtown’s open air dance floor. No experience necessary.
The Music Center Plaza 6:30 – 10:00 pm FREE 6.29 – Bollywood / Bhangra 7.13 – Cumbia 7.27 – Disco 8.10 – 60s Night 8.24 – Ondo/Bon dance* 9.07 – Samba
Actual Sales information for the following price categories: 1) 0 to 1 million 2) 1-2 million 3) 2 million and over I will also do a cost per square foot comparison for the Top 10 residential areas of Los Angeles … Continue reading