If you are Selling or Buying a Home CALL LINDA HINDLEY at (323) 610-6070
Want More Information on Hancock Park …Subscribe Here
Blog Posts By Category
Recent Blog Posts
- The Ebell Presents a Gatsby Soiree on Sat, March 22 at 6PM. Cocktails, Dinner & Dancing. 1920′s Attire/Black Tie Suggested
- Watercolor of Wilcox Avenue made with the new App called Waterlogue
- LA’s 15 Hottest New Restaurants from Zagat…what Beautiful Residential Neighborhood is Closest to ALL?
- LA Based artist J Scott Hess at The Barnsdall Friday March 7 at 7PM for a free Talk & Walk Through of his Exhibition
- Sonos on La Brea Presents Workshop with Audiojack for a Unique Listening Experience
- A+D Architecture and Design Museum LA Presents by VS – The Neutra Collection now through March 26
Category Archives: Things To Do
Open Houses of Interest: 801 S Muirfield Rd $1,375,000 (2 story all beautifully redone) 242 N Lucerne Blvd $1,495,000 ( all redone w/gourmet kitchen & pool) 549 S Arden Blvd $1,995,000 ( Just reduced to under 2 million) 267 S Windsor … Continue reading
Cinespia Saturday Night Screening Series at: Hollywood Forever Cemetery Address: 6000 Santa Monica Blvd. Price: $10
KCET’s Events Around Town reports… Now in its 10th year, Cinespia’s alfresco summer screening series returns to Hollywood Forever.
LA Artcore Union Center for the Arts 120 Judge John Aiso Street Los Angeles, CA 90012 (213) 617-3274