If you are Selling or Buying a Home CALL LINDA HINDLEY at (323) 610-6070
Blog Posts By Category
Want More Information on Hancock Park …Subscribe Here
Recent Blog Posts – See Posts by Category for Older Posts
- If you are a LACMA Member…for $50/year you can Join the LACMA Film Club. Get 2 Free Tickets to ‘not yet released’ Films
- Ax and Dudamel at the Disney Concert Hall May 1-3
- Coffee + Food…their Motto is “Stellar coffee and quality, wholesome food” Have you Been There?
- Great Opening at Regen Projects last night of Elliot Hundley’s new paintings. I thought they were amazing
- Gracias Madre…I drove past this tonight on my way home from Beverly Hills…It looks fabulous!
- Hancock Park’s ‘The Larchmont’…Known for their Excellent Food & Great Burgers also is offering a Special Easter Brunch
Category Archives: Things To Do
The Tony Award Winning “Follies” opens with its Broadway cast at the Ahmanson at great prices Starting May 3
This May, the Tony Award-winning musical “Follies” opens with its Broadway cast at the Ahmanson Theatre in downtown Los Angeles. Containing such well-known songs as “Broadway Baby,” “I’m Still Here,” “Too Many Mornings,” “Could I … Continue reading
Monday, May 14, 2012; 8:00pm The GRAMMY Museum welcomes the Los Angeles-based singer-songwriter-artist LP to the Clive Davis Theater. Armed with a voice that weaves seamlessly between being fierce and vulnerable, L.P. can captivate an audience with a single note, … Continue reading