If you are Selling or Buying a Home CALL LINDA HINDLEY at (323) 610-6070
Want More Information on Hancock Park …Subscribe Here
Blog Posts By Category
Recent Blog Posts
- Watercolor of Wilcox Avenue made with the new App called Waterlogue
- LA’s 15 Hottest New Restaurants from Zagat…what Beautiful Residential Neighborhood is Closest to ALL?
- LA Based artist J Scott Hess at The Barnsdall Friday March 7 at 7PM for a free Talk & Walk Through of his Exhibition
- Sonos on La Brea Presents Workshop with Audiojack for a Unique Listening Experience
- A+D Architecture and Design Museum LA Presents by VS – The Neutra Collection now through March 26
- The Ebell of Los Angeles Monday Luncheon on March 11 includes an Important Talk for Women on Heart Disease
Category Archives: Things To Do
Reminder: Don’t Forget that The Windsor Square-Hancock Park Historical Society’s Los Angeles Garden Tour & Party is this Sunday April 22 noon to 6 pm
Los Angeles Art Association proudly presents GEM: the kick-off to LA’s Spring Art Season – Saturday, April 21, 2012; 7-9pm, VIP Preview 6-7pm.
With more than 200 affordably priced original artworks for sale, the Los Angeles Art Association’s annual gem show allows everyone to become an “art gem” collector. This one-night-only opportunity at LAAA’s Gallery 825 on La Cienega Boulevard is widely embraced … Continue reading