If you are Selling or Buying a Home CALL LINDA HINDLEY at (323) 610-6070
Blog Posts By Category
Want More Information on Hancock Park …Subscribe Here
Recent Blog Posts – See Posts by Category for Older Posts
- Coffee + Food…their Motto is “Stellar coffee and quality, wholesome food” Have you Been There?
- Great Opening at Regen Projects last night of Elliot Hundley’s new paintings. I thought they were amazing
- Gracias Madre…I drove past this tonight on my way home from Beverly Hills…It looks fabulous!
- Hancock Park’s ‘The Larchmont’…Known for their Excellent Food & Great Burgers also is offering a Special Easter Brunch
- David Schwimmer’s Hancock Park Tennis Court Estate that He Sold in 2012 is Relisted for Sale by New Owners
- Online retailer ‘Bonobos’ is opening its first Southern California ‘Guideshop’ on La Brea Ave near Hancock Park in May
Category Archives: Things To Do
Reminder: Don’t Forget that The Windsor Square-Hancock Park Historical Society’s Los Angeles Garden Tour & Party is this Sunday April 22 noon to 6 pm
Los Angeles Art Association proudly presents GEM: the kick-off to LA’s Spring Art Season – Saturday, April 21, 2012; 7-9pm, VIP Preview 6-7pm.
With more than 200 affordably priced original artworks for sale, the Los Angeles Art Association’s annual gem show allows everyone to become an “art gem” collector. This one-night-only opportunity at LAAA’s Gallery 825 on La Cienega Boulevard is widely embraced … Continue reading