If you are Selling or Buying a Home CALL LINDA HINDLEY at (323) 610-6070
Blog Posts By Category
Want More Information on Hancock Park …Subscribe Here
Recent Blog Posts – See Posts by Category for Older Posts
- Coffee + Food…their Motto is “Stellar coffee and quality, wholesome food” Have you Been There?
- Great Opening at Regen Projects last night of Elliot Hundley’s new paintings. I thought they were amazing
- Gracias Madre…I drove past this tonight on my way home from Beverly Hills…It looks fabulous!
- Hancock Park’s ‘The Larchmont’…Known for their Excellent Food & Great Burgers also is offering a Special Easter Brunch
- David Schwimmer’s Hancock Park Tennis Court Estate that He Sold in 2012 is Relisted for Sale by New Owners
- Online retailer ‘Bonobos’ is opening its first Southern California ‘Guideshop’ on La Brea Ave near Hancock Park in May
Category Archives: Things To Do
“Rustic Italian treasure…Cube is a great little neighborhood restaurant, warm and familial, with honest seasonal cooking.” – S. Irene Virbila, Los Angeles Times A charming place that is open for lunch but then stays open through dinner. Where … Continue reading
Series of six classes of Dance Lessons $150 member / $180 non member Salsa, Foxtrot and other dances upon request. Starting Monday April 30, 7:15 pm for 6 weeks Classes taught by Kim Blank who is a professional dancer, instructor, … Continue reading