Looking for Real Estate in Hancock Park?If you are Selling or Buying a Home Call Linda Hindley; (323) 610-6070
Blog Posts By Category
Want More Information on Hancock Park …Subscribe Here
Recent Blog Posts – See Posts by Category for Older Posts
- Hancock Park Top Estate Homes are Selling for over $1000 a Square Foot
- Just Sold: 650 Wilcox Avenue Townhouse by Linda Hindley $1,005,000. Highest Price Ever in Complex !
- Coldwell Banker’s Luxury Market Report Spring 2016
- Coldwell Banker’s Commitment to the Luxury Market
- Hancock Park Estate Home Sales for First Half of 2016 Stay Strong !
- Theater of Sound Summer Concert at Craft & Folk Art Museum Friday July 22, 6-9PM
Category Archives: Things To Do near Hancock Park
SPRING COOKING CLASS at Eva Restaurant Spring is here and with Spring comes Peas, Fava Beans, Spring Garlic and more. Join them to learn some great new Spring Dishes. Saturday April 14, 10am – 1 pm FOOD AND WINE! Eva … Continue reading
“LA Eater” announces “The Pikey” opens to the public April 15 on Sunset in the old Ye Coaches & Horses space
The Pikey 7617 W Sunset Blvd Ye Coach & Horses closed 2 years ago after 70 + years in business. Now Jared Meisler and Sean MacPherson (Il Covo, Roger Room) have redone the place and are opening their new … Continue reading