Looking for Real Estate in Hancock Park?If you are Selling or Buying a Home Call Linda Hindley; (323) 610-6070
Blog Posts By Category
Want More Information on Hancock Park …Subscribe Here
Recent Blog Posts – See Posts by Category for Older Posts
- Open Sunday 2-5 PM. One of the Very Best Townhouses in Hancock Park 3 Bed/3Bath 1702 Sq Ft. Feels Like a House. Front French Garden & Oversize Back Patio. All Located Directly on Wilcox Avenue. Complex is adjacent to the LA Tennis Club. Call me at 323 610-6070 to see My New Listing !
- First Quarter 2016 High End Real Estate Sales Figures
- Good News for Hancock Park Real Estate: Netflix to move to Sunset Bronson Studios
- Gorgeous New Art Exhibit Opening Saturday March 19 at Kohn Gallery Near Hancock Park
- Hancock Park has an Active Garden Club
- How Do You Tell if it’s a Seller’s Market or a Buyer’s Market?
Category Archives: Things To Do near Hancock Park
SPRING COOKING CLASS at Eva Restaurant Spring is here and with Spring comes Peas, Fava Beans, Spring Garlic and more. Join them to learn some great new Spring Dishes. Saturday April 14, 10am – 1 pm FOOD AND WINE! Eva … Continue reading
“LA Eater” announces “The Pikey” opens to the public April 15 on Sunset in the old Ye Coaches & Horses space
The Pikey 7617 W Sunset Blvd Ye Coach & Horses closed 2 years ago after 70 + years in business. Now Jared Meisler and Sean MacPherson (Il Covo, Roger Room) have redone the place and are opening their new … Continue reading