If you are Selling or Buying a Home CALL LINDA HINDLEY at (323) 610-6070
Want More Information on Hancock Park …Subscribe Here
Blog Posts By Category
Recent Blog Posts
- Watercolor of Wilcox Avenue made with the new App called Waterlogue
- LA’s 15 Hottest New Restaurants from Zagat…what Beautiful Residential Neighborhood is Closest to ALL?
- LA Based artist J Scott Hess at The Barnsdall Friday March 7 at 7PM for a free Talk & Walk Through of his Exhibition
- Sonos on La Brea Presents Workshop with Audiojack for a Unique Listening Experience
- A+D Architecture and Design Museum LA Presents by VS – The Neutra Collection now through March 26
- The Ebell of Los Angeles Monday Luncheon on March 11 includes an Important Talk for Women on Heart Disease
Category Archives: Things To Do
Rachel Maddow signs Drift, her intelligent new book that argues that we’ve drifted away from America’s original ideals and become a nation strangely at peace with perpetual war, with all the financial and human costs that it entails. Wednesday April … Continue reading
April 7, 1-4 pm The Grove Join them in The Park for Easter activities, crafts, face painting and tons of fun! Additional crafts at participating retailers.
Quinton Bemiller Offers Quarterly Art Tours in LA. His next One: Saturday April 21, 1:30 pm – 5:30 pm + Optional Dinner
Quinton Bemiller - Artist and Teacher Offers Fun and Informative Local Art Tours I met Quinton, who is a wonderful artist and teacher, when he taught painting at Gallery 825 on La Cienega. He is a very talented artist (these … Continue reading