Looking for Real Estate in Hancock Park?If you are Selling or Buying a Home Call Linda Hindley; (323) 610-6070
Blog Posts By Category
Want More Information on Hancock Park …Subscribe Here
Recent Blog Posts – See Posts by Category for Older Posts
- Local Market Trends Monthly Update for Hancock Park
- I Just Sold 344 S Rimpau Blvd at $4,050,000
- “Hancock Park Near” Academy Museum Gets Green Light
- Petersen Automotive Museum – Opening Dec. 2015!
- How important are the Under 35’s in the Luxury Market ?
- Los Angeles Ranks High for Sales of Luxury Homes-Spring 2015
Category Archives: Things To Do near Hancock Park
KCET’s four times a year screening series is back for Spring! Join them as they preview eight major new films prior to their first run local release as well as a classic James Coburn film on the ninth night. Hosted … Continue reading
Jason Reitman’s “Live Read” of Resevoir Dogs with all Black Cast this time at LACMA on Feb 16 at 7:30 pm
Thursday, February 16, 2012 | 7:30 pm This year’s penultimate installment of Jason Reitman’s Live Read features an African-American cast reading Quentin Tarantino’s Resevoir Dogs. For Mr. Blonde, originally played by Michael Madsen, Reitman has cast … Continue reading