Looking for Real Estate in Hancock Park?If you are Selling or Buying a Home Call Linda Hindley; (323) 610-6070
Blog Posts By Category
Want More Information on Hancock Park …Subscribe Here
Recent Blog Posts – See Posts by Category for Older Posts
- Open Sunday 2-5 PM. One of the Very Best Townhouses in Hancock Park 3 Bed/3Bath 1702 Sq Ft. Feels Like a House. Front French Garden & Oversize Back Patio. All Located Directly on Wilcox Avenue. Complex is adjacent to the LA Tennis Club. Call me at 323 610-6070 to see My New Listing !
- First Quarter 2016 High End Real Estate Sales Figures
- Good News for Hancock Park Real Estate: Netflix to move to Sunset Bronson Studios
- Gorgeous New Art Exhibit Opening Saturday March 19 at Kohn Gallery Near Hancock Park
- Hancock Park has an Active Garden Club
- How Do You Tell if it’s a Seller’s Market or a Buyer’s Market?
Category Archives: Things To Do near Hancock Park
KCET’s four times a year screening series is back for Spring! Join them as they preview eight major new films prior to their first run local release as well as a classic James Coburn film on the ninth night. Hosted … Continue reading
Jason Reitman’s “Live Read” of Resevoir Dogs with all Black Cast this time at LACMA on Feb 16 at 7:30 pm
Thursday, February 16, 2012 | 7:30 pm This year’s penultimate installment of Jason Reitman’s Live Read features an African-American cast reading Quentin Tarantino’s Resevoir Dogs. For Mr. Blonde, originally played by Michael Madsen, Reitman has cast … Continue reading