Looking for Real Estate in Hancock Park?If you are Selling or Buying a Home Call Linda Hindley; (323) 610-6070
Blog Posts By Category
Want More Information on Hancock Park …Subscribe Here
Recent Blog Posts – See Posts by Category for Older Posts
- Hancock Park Top Estate Homes are Selling for over $1000 a Square Foot
- Just Sold: 650 Wilcox Avenue Townhouse by Linda Hindley $1,005,000. Highest Price Ever in Complex !
- Coldwell Banker’s Luxury Market Report Spring 2016
- Coldwell Banker’s Commitment to the Luxury Market
- Hancock Park Estate Home Sales for First Half of 2016 Stay Strong !
- Theater of Sound Summer Concert at Craft & Folk Art Museum Friday July 22, 6-9PM
Category Archives: Things To Do near Hancock Park
KCET’s four times a year screening series is back for Spring! Join them as they preview eight major new films prior to their first run local release as well as a classic James Coburn film on the ninth night. Hosted … Continue reading
Jason Reitman’s “Live Read” of Resevoir Dogs with all Black Cast this time at LACMA on Feb 16 at 7:30 pm
Thursday, February 16, 2012 | 7:30 pm This year’s penultimate installment of Jason Reitman’s Live Read features an African-American cast reading Quentin Tarantino’s Resevoir Dogs. For Mr. Blonde, originally played by Michael Madsen, Reitman has cast … Continue reading