If you are Selling or Buying a Home CALL LINDA HINDLEY at (323) 610-6070
Want More Information on Hancock Park …Subscribe Here
Blog Posts By Category
Recent Blog Posts
- For all you Runners…NIke Run Club at The Grove
- The Ebell Presents a Gatsby Soiree on Sat, March 22 at 6PM. Cocktails, Dinner & Dancing. 1920′s Attire/Black Tie Suggested
- Watercolor of Wilcox Avenue made with the new App called Waterlogue
- LA’s 15 Hottest New Restaurants from Zagat…what Beautiful Residential Neighborhood is Closest to ALL?
- LA Based artist J Scott Hess at The Barnsdall Friday March 7 at 7PM for a free Talk & Walk Through of his Exhibition
- Sonos on La Brea Presents Workshop with Audiojack for a Unique Listening Experience
Category Archives: Things To Do
Sting’s Back to Bass Tour The stripped down rock tour that is following the lavish orchestral, Symphonicity tour. Nov. 28, 29, 30 at 8 pm Mezzanine Tickets are under $100 but anything on the floor starts at $135.
American Cinematheque Presents “Los Angeles Plays Itself’ at The Egyptian Theatre November 25 at 7:30 pm
Back by Popular Demand! “LOS ANGELES PLAYS ITSELF” Fri, November 25, 7:30pm An almost secret history of Los Angeles, real and imagined emerges in this cinematic essay that is only available on the big screen. One of the Cinematheque’s most … Continue reading
Diane Keaton TUES, NOV 29, 7:00PM | HAMMER READINGS It’s a little far to go from Hancock Park but Academy and Golden Globe award-winning actress Diane Keaton reads from her new memoir Then Again which has been receiving excellent reviews. … Continue reading