If you are Selling or Buying a Home CALL LINDA HINDLEY at (323) 610-6070
Blog Posts By Category
Want More Information on Hancock Park …Subscribe Here
Recent Blog Posts – See Posts by Category for Older Posts
- Coffee + Food…their Motto is “Stellar coffee and quality, wholesome food” Have you Been There?
- Great Opening at Regen Projects last night of Elliot Hundley’s new paintings. I thought they were amazing
- Gracias Madre…I drove past this tonight on my way home from Beverly Hills…It looks fabulous!
- Hancock Park’s ‘The Larchmont’…Known for their Excellent Food & Great Burgers also is offering a Special Easter Brunch
- David Schwimmer’s Hancock Park Tennis Court Estate that He Sold in 2012 is Relisted for Sale by New Owners
- Online retailer ‘Bonobos’ is opening its first Southern California ‘Guideshop’ on La Brea Ave near Hancock Park in May
Category Archives: Things To Do
Sting’s Back to Bass Tour The stripped down rock tour that is following the lavish orchestral, Symphonicity tour. Nov. 28, 29, 30 at 8 pm Mezzanine Tickets are under $100 but anything on the floor starts at $135.
American Cinematheque Presents “Los Angeles Plays Itself’ at The Egyptian Theatre November 25 at 7:30 pm
Back by Popular Demand! “LOS ANGELES PLAYS ITSELF” Fri, November 25, 7:30pm An almost secret history of Los Angeles, real and imagined emerges in this cinematic essay that is only available on the big screen. One of the Cinematheque’s most … Continue reading
Diane Keaton TUES, NOV 29, 7:00PM | HAMMER READINGS It’s a little far to go from Hancock Park but Academy and Golden Globe award-winning actress Diane Keaton reads from her new memoir Then Again which has been receiving excellent reviews. … Continue reading