If you are Selling or Buying a Home CALL LINDA HINDLEY at (323) 610-6070
Blog Posts By Category
Want More Information on Hancock Park …Subscribe Here
Recent Blog Posts – See Posts by Category for Older Posts
- Coffee + Food…their Motto is “Stellar coffee and quality, wholesome food” Have you Been There?
- Great Opening at Regen Projects last night of Elliot Hundley’s new paintings. I thought they were amazing
- Gracias Madre…I drove past this tonight on my way home from Beverly Hills…It looks fabulous!
- Hancock Park’s ‘The Larchmont’…Known for their Excellent Food & Great Burgers also is offering a Special Easter Brunch
- David Schwimmer’s Hancock Park Tennis Court Estate that He Sold in 2012 is Relisted for Sale by New Owners
- Online retailer ‘Bonobos’ is opening its first Southern California ‘Guideshop’ on La Brea Ave near Hancock Park in May
Category Archives: Things To Do
Urban Daddy is reporting that “Short Order” Nancy Silverton’s rustic two-story farmhouse Burger Joint will open Friday November 18. It is in Farmer’s Market near the corner of Third and Fairfax. It will have a walk-up burger window and an … Continue reading
SHEPARD FAIREY’S DISTRICT LA BREA MURAL @ La Brea Avenue and 2nd Street, 90036 MK2 Projects and Madison Marquette at a reception on November 11, 7-10 pm will unveil an art mural completed by Shepard Fairey . November 11, 7 -10 pm Drinks & Appetizers … Continue reading
Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts’ U.S. Premiere of Il Teatro alla Moda – Theater in Fashion extended thru December 18
Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts in Beverly Hills U.S. Premiere of “Il Teatro alla Moda – Theater in Fashion” now extended thru December 18. Il Teatro alla Moda – Theater in Fashion is currently at The Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing … Continue reading
Bonhams will return for the ninth year to the Petersen Automotive Museum for the Classic California auction November 12, 2011.
Classic California: Collectors’ Motorcycles, Motorcars, and Related Memorabilia California, Miracle Mile, 12 Nov 2011 at 11:00 Preview November 10-12 Built by noted hot rodder Rick Dore 1936 Ford Model 68 Custom Roadster “Razmataz” Estimate: US $250,000 – 350,000. 1954 Chevrolet … Continue reading